Competition – Win Limited Edition Thirty Seconds to Mars Happy Plugs
We reviewed the leopard print Happy Plugs the other day and were rightfully impressed. If a review wasn’t enough, those lovely peeps at Happy Plugs have only gone and given us a limited edition set for you the readers of Music Eyz. The Triad by Thirty Seconds to Mars are similar to those reviewed so rest assured the quality is there. There is an even bigger bonus for whomever gets their mucky hands on these. Inside the packaging is a golden ticket with a chance to win tickets to a future gig by the band.
So if you love music on the move, like style and of course like Thirty Seconds to Mars then you need to enter this competition to be in with a chance of winning these limited edition Happy Plugs. Even if you aren’t a fan of the band, the ear wear is quality.
So what do you ned to do to be in with a chance of winning, I hear you cry?
Ways to Win
Well in our usual way, we try to keep it simple. Follow us on Twitter and tweet @musiceyz using hashtag #musiceyzcompetition or like Music Eyz on Facebook, find the post relating to this competition and share on your own Facebook, comment on this post or simply send us an email to the usual address.
It really couldn’t be simpler. Good Luck.
The Boring Bit
1. The competition runs until 23.59 17 May, 2015, the winner will be notified by 30 May, 2015
2. The judges decisions are final, no debate, conversation or communication will be undertaken in relation to the process or the winners.
3. There are no alternative prizes to the prize publicised in the competition. Music Eyz take no responsibility for the condition of the prize. However, the prize has been tested and understood to be in perfect working order.
4. Your personal details if provided will not be shared, sold or used with any third party without your prior consent.
5. We may ask the winner to take part in publicity including but not restricted to a photo, review of the prize and comment to be placed on the Music Eyz website.
6. The promoter (Music Eyz) retain the right to change the promotion at any time, including but not restricted to the prize, T&Cs, promotional period and qualifying criteria.
7. Entrants by bots, automated competition entries, fraudulent entries or entries from companies or profit making organisations will be removed from the prize draw
8. Music Eyz have not tested the competition prize. If the prize is found to be in a non-working fashion, Music Eyz will attempt to source a replacement on receipt of the return to our postal address by the winner of the faulty item. No guarantees will be made that a replacement will be provided either like for like or an alternative product.
The promoter of this competition is Music Eyz, for any queries please e-Mail Music Eyz firstname.lastname@example.org