Competition – Win Beats Wireless Speakers
Gone are the old CD Players. Gone are the boring old speaker docs. You would find it hard to get a cassette player. To be honest, the way we listen to music in the home has been transformed. Who would have believed back in the 90s when NWA where Straight Outta Compton that one of those rappers would become one of the luminaries of home entertainment. Well frankly Dr Dre is that luminary. Forget Apple. Move aside Sony, Beats are what its all about.
We have managed to get our hands on one of the amazing new wireless speakers from Monster. We have one white Beats Pill to give away to one lucky winner. We were thinking that this is such a great prize, that there should be some effort required by the winner. However the Christmas spirit has obviously hit early, we will draw one winner completely at random.
Not sure what Beats Pills are? Well check out the detail on Beats Pills here
Sadly the winner will not receive their prize before Christmas, however we will notify them on Christmas Eve.
OK, so what do you have to do to be in with a chance of getting your paws on the White Beats Pill. Well its quite simple.
Ways To Win
You just need to follow us on Twitter and get a friend to do the same. You both need to use the hashtag #MusicEyzBeatsPill and reference each other and @MusicEyz
— OR —
Become our friend on Facebook and post on your timeline asking your friends to do the same tagging the Music Eyz Facebook page in your post
— OR —
Follow the Music Eyz site and add a comment to this post
— OR —
Mail us and say why you want to win the Beats Pill.
So there you go, four ways to win the competition. You are allowed to enter via all mechanisms and as many times as you like. We will place all individual entries in to the computer and draw one winner at random. Each entry via any of the routes will have the same chance of winning.
The competition closes on 23:59 on Sunday 22nd December, 2013. The winner will be drawn completely at random on 23rd December, 2013. The winner will be notified on 24th December, 2013.
The Boring Bit
1. The competition runs until 23.59 22 December, 2013, the winner will be notified on 24 December, 2013
2. The judges decisions are final, no debate, conversation or communication will be undertaken in relation to the process or the winners.
3. There are no alternative prizes to the prize publicised in the competition. Music Eyz take no responsibility for the condition of the prize. However, the prize has been tested and understood to be in perfect working order.
4. Your personal details if provided will not be shared, sold or used with any third party without your prior consent.
5. We may ask the winner to take part in publicity including but not restricted to a photo, review of the prize and comment to be placed on the Music Eyz website.
6. The promoter (Music Eyz) retain the right to change the promotion at any time, including but not restricted to the prize, T&Cs, promotional period and qualifying criteria.
7. Entrants by bots, automated competition entries, fraudulent entries or entries from companies or profit making organisations will be removed from the prize draw
8. Music Eyz have not tested the competition prize. If the prize is found to be in a non-working fashion, Music Eyz will attempt to source a replacement on receipt of the return to our postal address by the winner of the faulty item. No guarantees will be made that a replacement will be provided either like for like or an alternative product.
The promoter of this competition is Music Eyz, for any queries please e-Mail Music Eyz on firstname.lastname@example.org