Competition – Win Tickets to Soundcrash Presents DJ Kentaro
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
As summer ends and we officially move in to autumn, the memories of the glorious summer seem so far away now. The steamy nights in Ibiza or Mallorca are long gone. So we turn our attention to the UK club scene.
With this in mind we partner with Soundcrash to offer you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the DJ Kentaro gig on Friday at London’s Village Underground. If Kentaro wasn’t enough, then the likes of Hexstatic and Dr Meaker are also on the bill.
So what do you have to do to get your paws on the tickets? Well not much. You can tell us why you would like the tickets by adding a comment here, tweeting us @MusicEyz or by posting on the Music Eyz Facebook page. You can also email your entry to us.
The gig is this coming Friday (4th October 2013). The winner of a pair of tickets will be drawn completely at random on Thursday 3rd October 2013 and the winner will be notified on the day of the event. Good luck and enjoy the show.
The Boring Bit aka Competition Rules and Conditions
Competition Rules and Conditions
1. The competition runs until 20.59 3rd October, 2013. The winner will be drawn at random on 4th October. 2013. The winners will be notified on 4th October, 2013.
2. The judges decisions are final, no debate, conversation or communication will be undertaken in relation to the process or the winners.
3. There are no alternative prizes to the prize publicised in the competition. Music Eyz have been provided with the prize by Soundcrash and we take no responsibility for the accuracy of the prize or the guarantee of delivery. No cash alternative is available.
4. Your personal details, if provided, will not be shared, sold or used with any third party without your prior consent.
5. We may ask the winner to take part in publicity including but not restricted to a photo, review of the gig and comment to be placed on the Music Eyz website.
6. The promoter (Music Eyz) retain the right to change the promotion at any time, including but not restricted to the prize, T&Cs, promotional period and qualifying criteria. We may also change the end date or remove the competition without any notice.
7. The tickets are sourced by Soundcrash and will be fulfilled and delivered by them. Any issues with the items should be discussed directly with Soundcrash . Music Eyz will not enter in to communication regarding the prize.
The promoter of this competition is Music Eyz, for any queries please e-Mail Music Eyz on email@example.com