Competition: Win Two Guestlist Tickets for Minus The Bear in Manchester
We have a great competition for two lucky winners to win guestlist passes for the Minus The Bear gig in Manchester on 29th April in Academy 3. All you have to do is follow @MusicEyz on Twitter, like Music Eyz on Facebook or add a comment below and mention #MinusTheBearMCR on your place of choice. We will draw one lucky winner from all the entries on 6th April.
Why not have a read about the band to see what a great prize this is?
Following the release of their brilliant fifth studio album, Minus The Bear announce their longest headline UK tour since 2005.
The Seattle five-piece released ‘Infinity Overhead’ via Big Scary Monsters Records in September 2012, showcasing some of the bands heaviest material to date, whilst retaining their much-loved poppy edge which has seen them gain a huge cult fanbase around the world. With only a packed-out London headline show and appearance at V Festival around the release, this will be many fans first opportunity to hear the new songs performed live.
‘Listing’, the second single taken from ‘Infinity Overhead’, is released on April 15th to coincide with the live dates, and the band have just unveiled a brilliant animated video for the track, directed by friend Jesse LeDoux and produced by animation studio Six Point Harness.
Catch the band live on the following dates:
20/04/13 – LUXEMBOURG – Luxembourg – Out of the Crowd Festival @ Kulturfabrik
21/04/13 – HOLLAND – Amsterdam – Melkweg – TICKETS
22/04/13 – GERMANY – Cologne – Luxor – TICKETS
24/04/13 – UK – Cardiff – Clwb Ifor Bach – TICKETS
25/04/13 – UK – Kingston – New Slang @ McClusky’s
26/04/13 – UK – Birmingham – Academy 2 – TICKETS
27/04/13 – UK – Glasgow – King Tuts – TICKETS
28/04/13 – UK – Liverpool – The Kazimier – TICKETS
29/04/13 – UK – Manchester – Academy 3 – TICKETS
30/04/13 – UK – Leeds – Cockpit – TICKETS
01/05/13 – UK – Portsmouth – Wedgewood Rooms – TICKETS
02/05/13 – UK – London – Garage
Competition Rules and Conditions
1. The competition runs until 23.59 5 April, 2013. The winner will be drawn at random on 6th April. 2013. The winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing date of the competition.
2. The judges decisions are final, no debate, conversation or communication will be undertaken in relation to the process or the winners.
3. There are no alternative prizes to the prize publicised in the competition. Music Eyz have been provided with the prize by www.gigsandtours.com and we take no responsibility for the accuracy of the prize or the guarantee of delivery. No cash alternative is available.
4. Your personal details if provided will not be shared, sold or used with any third party without your prior consent.
5. We may ask the winner to take part in publicity including but not restricted to a photo, review of the gig and comment to be placed on the Music Eyz website.
6. The promoter (Music Eyz) retain the right to change the promotion at any time, including but not restricted to the prize, T&Cs, promotional period and qualifying criteria. We may also change the end date or remove the competition without any notice.
7. The tickets are sourced by www.gigsandtours.com and will be fulfilled and delivered by them. Any issues with the items should be discussed directly with www.gigsandtours.com . Music Eyz will not enter in to communication regarding the prize.
The promoter of this competition is Music Eyz, for any queries please e-Mail Music Eyz on firstname.lastname@example.org